Saturday, February 16, 2019

C-Spire

This month's C-Spire had a mystery tournament which turned out to be Move or Die. Zac and I did our own thing, but Jac and Leah signed up. It's a crazy game where you literally HAVE to keep moving or you die. They loved it. Even Elias had fun playing Smash Bros. until he wanted to just sit in a big chair and watch Paw Patrol. My friend, Ash, gifted me 30 days of WoW time, so I've been playing that a bit off and on when I've got time. I kinda missed it, but doing the same raids, dungeons, and daily quests gets boring. I've been doing the "Love is in the Air" event in hopes of obtaining the Love Rocket mount. I've been trying to get it for about six years now. My cousin, Anna, wanted to come to the event also, but had to work, but she's hoping to go to the next one. I'm still trying to convince Alex to join us. Added bonus this month: GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!!!


We stopped by Mom's when we got back into town. Granny had another box of things for me to go through, so more doilies and bobble heads. Elias loves the bobble heads, so I'm keeping those for him, but with my declutter kick, it's easier to leave things in the box and not bring it home.

No comments:

Post a Comment