Saturday, February 9, 2019

Dramatic Sigh

Guess who's back
Back again
Thrush is back
Tell a friend.

It's difficult to look in Cole's mouth unless he's screaming, so I haven't been able to see his tongue in order to check if it had cleared up. It still had some watery white color on it, which I assumed was milk because I was breastfeeding fine with only a slight pinch now and then. Today, it hurt to nurse and his tongue has what looks like cottage cheese on it. 

Yay.........................

I'm going to call Monday to see if I can get a refill on our Nystatin or if we're going to have to go in again. I am so sick of all these aggravations.

On a positive note, aside from thrush, I've been feeling really great lately. I've been able to stay on top of keeping the house tidy (just don't look at my bedroom plz) and have had more energy all around. I get restless from sitting too long, when before I couldn't seem to have any motivation to do anything at all. I'm wondering if my probiotics have made me feel better, as they're supposed to, or if it's the weather changing. Who knows, but I dig it.

No comments:

Post a Comment