Sunday, February 17, 2019

Pictures

We planned to go to church this morning. I woke up at 8:30 and nursed Cole, but somehow dozed back off until 8:56. Zac jumped up Home Alone style and woke the kids, got Elias dressed and we were in the car by 9:15. Church is only five minutes away, so we weren't that late. I was impressed with how fast everyone got ready, but more impressed that I didn't lose my shit when Jac started making a bowl of cereal as we were WALKING OUT THE DOOR. He's still alive and well, don't worry.

After church, we picked up Popeye's and headed to Mom's for lunch. I went through some of her junk with her and helped her clean off her bed. Lots of pictures of Emily, lots of pictures of Dad. I found a few of Dad I'd never seen before, mostly when he was in his 20s or when Karen was little. This one is my favorite.


I had Zac print out a few pictures of the kids tonight because Granny gave me a bunch of frames and they've been sitting empty for a few weeks now. It's nice looking around and seeing their little chubby faces from what doesn't feel like that long ago. I don't have nearly enough pictures of Cole, but he's still new. I managed to get them all outside for a present-day picture and they even coordinated their clothes. The footprint pictures are my favorite, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment