Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Post-Partum TMI & random

Six weeks later and I'm not fully back to my old self. I still have a UTI, which doesn't make sense because I don't feel like I have one. But, that means I've had a UTI for the past 6-8 weeks. There's also irritation from hormone changes and such and UGH, when can I feel like me again? I don't mean to complain. I'm actually lucky because Cole takes predictable naps twice a day and doesn't cry NEARLY as much as Elias did (omfg), and he sleeps in 3-4 hour intervals during the night. He's also very good about taking car rides. I guess I'm just feeling frustrated because I feel like I've been swallowing random pills for six weeks.

Off of that. The decluttering is going amazing. I dropped off about seven bags of things to the local thrift store this afternoon and I've got an appointment at the consignment shop for the end of February (which means I need to sort out the spring clothes that Zac JUST packed away). My kitchen has never looked cleaner and my den is staying as neat as it can right now. Zac bought some shelves so I can help the big kids get their rooms organized. We're looking into the possibility of moving in a year or two because we're definitely needing an extra bedroom. The more I can toss and sort now (and up until that idea is definite), the less we'll have to pack up or worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment