Thursday, January 31, 2019

Stuff stuff stuff stuff stuff

Zac took the day off and we headed to Meridian to help my granny move out of her apartment. I visited with Aunt Trish and Anna and they passed they baby around. Granny gave us a much-needed and super comfortable sofa, a coffee table, and some new dishes. I'm so happy because I've been wanting a new sofa for about a year. It's a neutral color and the cushions are sewn to it, so they don't ever move. It's awesome! And the coffee table has wheels, so I can move it around and use it for my teaching books or laptop during school, or easily leave room for Elias or Cole to play on the floor. It's also small enough that it doesn't take up a ton of space. My den is actually looking like a den. Now to just remove the extra clutter.

No comments:

Post a Comment