Sunday, March 6, 2005

Random Questions

01. I hurt: Not much.
02. I love: Completely or not at all.
03. I hate: Bugs.
04. I cry: Rarely.
05. I fear: The unknown.
06. I hope: We can stay in this house.
07. I sadden: When people abuse animals.
08. I feel alone: Nevermore.
09. I kill: Mosquitoes.
10. I talk: Too much or not enough.
11. I listen: To everything.
12. I break: Pretzels.
13. I see: Good things.
14. I smell: Food.
15. I taste: My teeth?
16. I work: At a place I hate.
17. I remember: Useless information.
18. I hold: My breath underwater.
19. I hide: My emotions.
20. I pray: Not often.
21. I walk: Sometimes.
22. I drive: Everywhere.
23. I read: Books.
24. I burn: Candles.
25. I breathe: When things are good.
26. I play: Keyboard.
27. I miss: Simple life.
28. I touch: Myself. :P
30. I feel: Bored.
31. I know: Not enough.
32. I said: Peachy keen, jelly bean.
33. I dream: In color.
34. I have: Boobs.
35. I want: Candy.
36. I fall: When I trip.
37. I wait: Impatiently.
38. I need: A tattoo.
39. I live: In the moment.
40. I die: When I puke.

Five things you say the most:
1. Welp.
2. Awesome.
3. Dude.
4. Mofo.
5. K.

Five movies you think everybody should see:
1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.
2. Alice in Wonderland.
3. Edward Scissorhands.
4. The Princess Bride.
5. Pulp Fiction.

For each letter, write the first thing you think about:
A. Art.
B. Books.
C. Coffee.
D. Doughnuts.
E. Eyes.
F. France.
G. Garbage.
H. Home.
I. Icee.
J. Juice.
K. Kittens.
L. Love.
M. Money.
N. News.
O. Orange.
P. Pumpkin.
Q. Queen.
R. River.
S. Sour.
T. Tacos.
U. Underwear.
V. Vixen.
W. Water.
X. X-treme.
Y. Yogurt.
Z. Zac.

No comments:

Post a Comment