Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Poop & a Laptop

Zac and I went to Best Buy because I'm in serious need of a laptop. Want to hear something gross? Probably not, but here you go:

Okay. I was pushing the shopping cart around with Jac in it, letting him look at the TV screens and such. Suddenly, I smelled something. I picked him up to check his diaper and there was poo all the way up the middle of his back, which started running down his legs. It was all over the seat of the cart *gag gag gag*. OMG. It was horrible! I had to hurry to the women's bathroom, strip him down naked, and bathe him in the sink, then clean the cart with soapy paper towels. It was so horrible.


I did get a laptop, though. It's so much more convenient to sit in my bed and type than to be in the most uncomfortable chair ever. I also like the idea of being able to take it with me out of town, especially as a "blogger".

No comments:

Post a Comment