Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Black hair, don't care

I dyed my hair black. It's silly, but I always wanted to have black hair at least once in my life. It reminded me of when I was 14 and I dyed my hair red for the first time (it was Halloween and I wanted to be Shirley Manson). Of course, my hair invited Mom to keep peeking in the bathroom asking the most ridiculous questions...

"How will you get hired with hair like that?"
"What will the pastor say?"
"You look like you worship the devil now."

I brought my dudes to the park this morning. Mr. Blue Eyes had a fun day without throwing any tantrums (yay) and he went down the tunnel slide all by himself. He's getting so big.


I heard a joke earlier:
One saggy boob said to the other saggy boob: "If we don't get some support soon, people will think we're nuts."

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment