Thursday, July 10, 2008

Florida Trip 2008

Zac and I are in Florida! We arrived Sunday around 5am and have been staying with Kaleena and Pedro. The drive was so long. Jac was an awesome little passenger, not even whiny. We stopped a few times to stretch our legs and get snacks. And we watched Bee Movie the WHOLE. WAY. HERE. Fourteen hours of Jerry Seinfeld's voice... Think about that. Let it sink in... You feel me?

On Monday, we went on a tour around Naples. It's so gorgeous... all the fancy houses. We went to the beach and played in the water... the green, clear water that I felt like a mermaid in. Also, Godiva cheesecake is SO amazing.

On Tuesday, everyone slept so late! We went to Walmart to get some snacks and went to the beach for a picnic. I helped Jac build a sandcastle and we found some beautiful shells, but we accidentally left them unattended and the ocean reclaimed them. I got the worst sunburn ever because I forgot to put sunblock on my legs. I kept getting painful chills while Kaleena sang karaoke... Haha.

Yesterday, we went bowling. I got two strikes! Jac pushed a ball half his size down the aisle and was so proud of himself. In the arcade, there was a giant claw machine and Zac spent maybe $10 trying to win a gigantic plush Gary from Spongebob. We got him, though! Everyone took turns!

Today, we went to the mall to visit the pet store. I held a tiny Dachshund puppy in a little cubby so Jac could pet it. I've got so many blisters on my feet from my flip flops. We drank coconut daiquiris at Kaleena's tonight, which numbed the sunburn pain, then played Harry Potter Scene It. So much laughing! It was a blast.

I'm sad that we're going home tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment