Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve 2008

I've had a VERY long day. We drove to Mississippi and followed my parents to my grandparents' house in Meridian. Some of my family members thought I was Emily. Not sure if that's good or bad, but we look similar. And there's the judgement of physical appearance: tattoos, piercings, etc. I fell into a sugar-coma and passed out on the sofa.


We went to Meredith's we could exchange gifts for the kids and visit. Jac played with Molly and Wes, running around the yard and playing with their new Power Wheels cars.


After returning back to town, we went to Emily and Alex's apartment and hung out for a little while until Emily fell asleep. Zac and Alex played with their own Christmas toys of light sabers, because they're nerds. It's been a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment