Saturday, January 17, 2009

Family Gathering

We went to my Aunt Trish's house in Mississippi for a family get-together. She's trying to start a new tradition to get family together more often than just Christmas time. It was nice seeing everyone and Jac played with all the cousins. He's going to stay with my parents for a few days so Zac and I can start getting things ready for when Bean arrives. We're also looking into getting our own place since we won't have enough room in the guest house. I've been feeling exhausted, so it'll be nice to sleep.


On our way back home, Zac and I stopped in Hammond to visit Kenny and his girlfriend, Karin. I went through some of my old boxes I left from when we used to live there and need to wash a few things. Most of my boxes have been invaded by mice, so I can't salvage anything. Oh well. We left for Covington to meet up with Sean and Kyle at the movies to see Bedtime Stories. Adam Sandler movies just aren't as good anymore. I miss the ones like Happy Gilmore and The Wedding Singer.

No comments:

Post a Comment