Thursday, November 5, 2009

26

Jenny sent me probably the most awesome message ever:

"Happy Birthday to a rad n bodacious gal!
She's, like, a totally terrific pal!

She has style, she has flair,
she's da' bomb, i do declare..
& let's not forget her rockin hair;
She's got awesomeness to spare!

She's loyal and she's true
she'll listen when you're blue
she likes the boardgame 'clue'
and wants another tattoo!

She hearts godiva and WOW,
She is so the cat's meow..
I get to meet her real soon
but i want to meet her now! :)

She's another year older today!
and deserves a birthday soiree!
She's prettier than a flower bouquet;
and enjoys a good chinese buffet.

So have a blast and sit back
eat a nomilicious snack,
soak up this beautiful day
with Leah, Jac and Zac!"

I think I love her.

Sean kept the kids while Zac and I went to Jena and Quinn's rehearsal dinner. I really liked the food, or at least the appetizers. Some sort of crawfish pie-pocket and lots of Kahlua (my new favorite drink). I got a little drunk I think. Afterwards, we had to go to Winn Dixi for formula and when we got home, Sean had baked a cake for my birthday! A yummy red velvet cake, topped with 9 trick candles.


No comments:

Post a Comment