Saturday, April 3, 2010

Back to Mississippi

Zac and I have been discussing the idea of him going back to college to get a degree in order to get a better job. I talked to my parents about the idea and they offered to have us move in with them temporarily so he can go without the stress of having to work and go to class.

We met up with my parents in McComb so they could take our babies back to their house in Mississippi while Zac and I finished signing papers and packing the rest of our things into the Uhaul. It's the first I've had Leah away from me overnight, which is stressing me out a bit, but I know she'll be fine with her big bubba.

Jena and Quinn invited us over for our last night in Louisiana. I'm sad to be moving again, but it's a good step forward, especially for Zac. It's only two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment