Friday, December 10, 2010

Sick kids

Both of the kiddos are sick. I brought Jac to the doctor this morning to see what was wrong with him and he was diagnosed with tonsillitis again. I brought him home and found a feverish, coughing Leah. The clinic was already closed by the time I got home, so I had to take her to the E.R. We waited for three hours to find out she's got the flu.

Emily and Alex are moving into my parents' storage garage. They're going to turn it into an apartment, complete with carpet and insulation. Zac and I went with them to Home Depot to purchase paneling. While I was browsing, I came across a really cool standing-lamp. I told Zac that one day we should get one, but he thought it was tacky. On our way home from Home Depot, what did I see outside by the curb? The same lamp! I jogged down the street and picked it up. All I had to do was wipe it down and replace the bulbs and it's like new.

No comments:

Post a Comment