Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sick Kids

The kids have been sick over the weekend... again. Jac is still coughing, his tonsils are huge and we finally got around to seeing a doctor for his follow-up after it was cancelled THREE times. Leah has croup, so she's on an antibiotic and a steroid. She's starting to feel better, but her cough won't go away. Zac has a sore throat and I'm just waiting to catch all of it. I've been guzzling orange juice by the gallon to build up my Vitamin C so hopefully I'm close to immune by now.

Jac has been riding the bus and loves it. It's also saving us gasoline by not having to wait in line to drop him off and pick him up. Leah's naps aren't interrupted and she likes taking a ride in the wagon to wait with me at the bus stop down the street.

No comments:

Post a Comment