Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Books

I renewed my library card the other day. I haven't been to the library in nearly 10 years (shameful!), so I picked out a few titles for myself.
  • Roseanne: My Life as a Woman by Roseanne Barr. It's old, but I really admire Roseanne.
  • Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen because it's one of my favorites.
  • The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson. I haven't seen the movie, but Patty said the book series is really good.
  • The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
The kids picked out a few, as well.
  • Muddypaws by Moira Butterfield
  • James and the Rain by Karla Kuskin
  • The Winnie-the-Pooh Storybook Treasury by A. A. Milne
  • The Boy Who Ate Around by Henrik Drescher
  • Olivia Saves the Circus by Ian Falconer
  • Barnum's Bones by Tracey Fern
  • Ten Little Fingers and Ten Little Toes by Mem Fox
  • The Scariest Monster in the Whole Wide World by Pamela Mayer
Also, I saw a rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment