Sunday, February 28, 2016

Louisiana Trip

The whole family has dealt with colds over the past two weeks. It's been a disgusting mess. I'm just glad it's over. No more sore throats or whining or mucus. We were finally able to get out of the house a bit.


We headed to Sean's Wednesday afternoon, mostly to hang out with him for his birthday. It was a lazy, but fun visit. We didn't go across the lake like usual, but I was able to finally see Keara and meet Luna/introduce Elias and the kiddos played at the park.


I was able to create a crochet pattern and can finish up the kids' Easter gifts. Sean's cat, Nozomi, tried to help a bit.


We shopped at 2nd and Charles where I played with all the ukuleles and we picked out a vinyl Batman figure for Sean's birthday. Leah found a mask and we looked at books, but I think we're going to wait until our trip next month to buy anything. We did buy some stuff at the World Market. Jac picked out some candy sushi and chocolate-covered honey comb (it was weird, but good). Zac introduced the kiddos to the Pokemon card game, so it's been an adventure watching them play together.


Also, I started collecting Tsum Tsums. It's a bit silly I suppose, but they're adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment