Thursday, August 18, 2016

44 Things?

44 odd things you don't know about me (yet).
  1. Do you like bleu cheese? Absolutely not.
  2. Have you ever smoked? Yes.
  3. Do you own a gun? Sort of.
  4. What is your favorite flavor? Raspberry.
  5. Do you get nervous before doctor visits? No.
  6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love hot dogs.
  7. Favorite movie? Edward Scissorhands.
  8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Tea.
  9. Do you do push ups? Sometimes.
  10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring.
  11. Favorite hobby? Crocheting.
  12. Do you have A.D.D? No.
  13. What's the one thing you dislike about yourself? My tummy.
  14. What is your middle name? Maleficent.
  15. Name three thoughts at this moment? I want salsa. My leg itches. It's already after 10.
  16. Name three drinks you regularly drink: Tea, water, juice.
  17. Current worry? I think I'm getting an ulcer.
  18. Current annoyance right now? There are so many boxes left to unpack.
  19. Favorite place to be? Disney World.
  20. How do you ring in the new year? Fizzy grape juice and sparklers.
  21. Where would you like to go? Paris.
  22. Do you own slippers? Yes.
  23. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Dark blue-violet.
  24. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? I never have, so I don't know.
  25. Can you whistle? No.
  26. What are your favorite colors? Rainbow, black, grey.
  27. Would you be a pirate? No.
  28. What songs do you sing in the shower? Whatever is on my Pandora.
  29. Favorite girl's name? Leah (see what I did?).
  30. Favorite boy's name? James or Elias (Oops, I did it again).
  31. What's in your pocket right now? These pants don't have pockets, sorry.
  32. Last thing that made you laugh? A picture on Instagram.
  33. Best toy as a child? I really liked my PJ Sparkles, Popples, and Littlest Pet Shop animals.
  34. Worst injury you ever had? I twisted my arm out of socket once.
  35. Where would you love to live? Tennessee.
  36. How many TVs do you have? Two.
  37. Who is your loudest friend? I don't have loud friends.
  38. How many dogs do you have? Two.
  39. How many cats do you have? One.
  40. Does someone trust you? Yes.
  41. What book are you reading at the moment? The Art of Asking.
  42. What's your favorite candy? White chocolate.
  43. What's your favorite sports team? Ireland (Rugby).
  44. Favorite month? November.

No comments:

Post a Comment