Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Halloween 2017

Happy Halloween!

Emily, and our friends, Mike and Ashley, came over with their three adorable little boys. We had tons of pizza and went trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. We didn't get many trick-or-treaters, so I've got a large cauldron full of candy... most of which is still there, but I won't lie... I've got my own stash hidden away. I've also tucked a bit away for stockings.

You'll notice my smallest is not a hot dog. He refused to put on his costume, so I dug Jac's old "skelly-bones" suit out of the baby box and he fit into it enthusiastically and perfectly. He also braved his first time going up to the doors and holding his bucket high to receive treats. He even bypassed a lovely green-haired witch to ask a freakishly convincing Michael Myers for candy, while completely disregarding the large, plastic knife being wielded in said-murderer's hand. No joke, I hesitated going up the driveway. Spooky spooky spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment