Tuesday, February 27, 2018

And as soon as it came, it went.

No sense in being vague. I miscarried this morning around 10am. I've been taking pregnancy tests frequently over the past week because I can no longer enjoy pregnancy and have to deal with paranoia (and for good reason, obviously) and yesterday, the words Not Pregnant appeared on my digital test. I took a cheap test before work last night and saw the faintest of lines, then another this morning with an even fainter line. Then I started cramping and the blood came and now I'm just a sad mass of sad. I'm assuming it was a chemical pregnancy, but loss is loss. I'm not teaching today, so Jac and Leah are taking care of Elias for me. They're in Jac's room watching movies, so I'm going to stay in my bed and watch Roseanne and maybe play WoW to get my mind somewhere else for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment