Tuesday, April 17, 2018

7 Weeks

My clinic appointment went smoothly. I was so paranoid, I found the little flickering heartbeat before the tech did. Baby is measuring exactly at seven weeks, so the due date is December 4th. I'm guessing it, like the rest, will come before the due date, so I'm thinking late November. According to the Ramzi Theory, this one might be a girl. Hopefully, for Leah's sake, but I'll take a healthy baby of either sex. The tech only saw one yolk sac, so it's just the ONE baby making me feel so sick.


Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 7 weeks.
Size of baby: Blueberry!
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 2 pounds.
Maternity clothes: My leggings, still, but they're uncomfortable.
Gender: Unknown.
Movement: None yet.
Cravings: It's completely random and absurd. I have been liking graham crackers, though.
Symptoms: Waves of nausea throughout the day, short tempered, bloated. So very sleepy. I did have some incredible indigestion earlier this week and felt like I might die.
Best moment this week: Baby has a heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment