Monday, June 21, 2021

That's a wrap!

My play is complete! These past two weeks have been so much fun. Zac, Mom, Leah, and Tommie came to see me Friday, then Mike and Ashley came Sunday while Zac babysat their boys. I'm glad to be done, but I'm gonna miss them. Hopefully I'll have more opportunities in the future. Last week, I brought Jac and Leah to the dress rehearsal so they could see the play without being around other people. Then, I brought Elias and that boy talked the whole time. We'd be in the middle of a scene and he'd shout out, "Hey mom, is that a real banana? Can I have it? I'm hungry. I also love you".


Today I went out to run some errands and buy the boys a pool. It's so hot today and why not. I picked them up some water toys and new swim suits. I didn't realize Cole still had a 12month swim suit in his drawer and he's pushing a size 3T. Yikes. On a plus side with this heat wave, I'm seeing fall stuff in stores now! So excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment