Sunday, August 24, 2008

Talks of Disney

Katei invited us to go to her house to play Mad Gab with Steffane and Nick. It was a lot of fun. We laughed so, so much. It was a fun night. Katei's mom made chocolate chip cookies and Jac played with toys. He was so spoiled.

Steffane wants us to go with her to Disney World in a few months. I'd like to, but we just can't afford it right now. I'd rather go when Jac is a little older so he can enjoy it. If we were to go now, he'd have to stay with my parents and it would be a friends-only type of trip. Though, if we brought him, I know he'd have fun, but Steffane wants it to be adults-only. I don't know. It feels weird leaving him out of something so kid-friendly. However, we're thinking about it. We've still got a few months to decide.

No comments:

Post a Comment