Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Dental things, swimming

I haven't been to the dentist in a very long time. I finally made an appointment and found out I've got the early stages of periodontitis. I also need to have my wisdom teeth extracted and possibly get a root canal, PLUS get two separate 90-minute cleanings. It's my own fault. I should've taken better care of my teeth. But part of me blames Dad and his genes.

Jac is staying with my parents for a few days so Zac and I can go apartment-hunting. I put him in the kiddie pool on the deck and spent some quality time with him before we left. He broke my heart when we were getting in the car, though... He kept pointing to his car seat saying "I sit there! I sit there!" and crying for me. I told him he could have ten popsicles and watch all the cartoons while he's at Mom's, so he agreed. I'm missing him, but I know he'll have more fun with them than us for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment