Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Little Bean 10w 3d, Jac at the zoo

I saw my sweet little Bean today! Everything is perfect. Growth is normal, heartbeat is strong. I've got a little baby bump now, which is crazy to see since it's still early. It's small, but hard. I ate a million fried pickles for lunch. No regrets!


Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 10 weeks and 3 days.
Size of baby: A kumquat!
Total weight gain/loss: Maybe a pound. Not much at all just yet.
Maternity clothes: None yet, though I'll need some soon.
Gender: Too early to tell.
Sleep: I've been napping with Jac lately.
What I miss: Cigarettes, though I'm going to try to stay off them for good.
Cravings: Vinegar, peanut butter, and spicy foods.
Symptoms: Tired all the time. Hungry most of the time.
Best moment this week: Hearing Bean's heartbeat and seeing him/her moving around.

Jac is with my parents for a few days so I can just sleep. I am having trouble functioning from being so tired. He's having a blast, though. My parents have already taken him to the zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment