Monday, November 10, 2008

Teeth

I was homeschooled almost my whole life. I only went to public school for 7th grade. During that time, I realized a lot of kids I was friends with at church weren't my friends in school. Even my next door neighbor was a bully to me. Only one person, Cindy, was kind to me. She spent the night at my house a few times and I remember she made me laugh because her only love was her hairbrush and not the cute boy who lived two houses down from me. She introduced me to Alanis Morissette and Fiona Apple when we spent the day at the lake. Cindy moved after 7th grade, so we lost touch for a decade. Thanks to social media, I found her and she remembered me, so we reconnected. I had a dental appointment today in Covington and Cindy offered to keep Jac for me so he wouldn't be bored. She has a little boy named Miles and he's the same age as Jac, so they played together on the trampoline and Cindy made them some homemade muffins.

I got my teeth cleaned, but I need to get my wisdom teeth pulled still, plus I have a few cavities and they found another hole on a different tooth. Yay (sarcasm). They're going to try to save one of my teeth so my bite won't be uneven. I've got a prescription mouthwash to hopefully reverse the periodontists issue once my teeth are pulled. I just want one long, curvy tooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment