Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Apartment and 31w4d

We got an apartment!! Mrs. Z from the office said she's just waiting on the key so we can start moving. Awesome!

I went to my OB and Bean is doing great. Her heartbeat was really loud today, but normal. She's measuring small, but Dr. L said she looks great. I'm a little worried, but he assured me everything was as it should be. She may just be petite. I go back in three weeks for her last ultrasound.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 31 weeks, 4 days.
Size of baby: A coconut!
Total weight gain/loss: About 14 pounds.
Maternity clothes: My stretchy shorts.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Not so much kicking as rolling over and hiccups.
Sleep: Pretty good, though still a bit tired now and then.
What I miss: Smaller boobs.
Cravings: Salt.
Symptoms: Tired, hungry, and occasional back pain.
Best moment this week: Besides an apartment, she's still doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment