Thursday, April 23, 2009

35 weeks (almost) & NST

I had my last ultrasound today! Her face is just beautiful. She had her foot up by her face. Dr. L told me her cord is wrapped around her neck, so I'm going to be monitored every week. I went to get blood drawn to make up for the glucose testing, then headed to the ER for the NST (non-stress test). I was hooked up to a fetal monitor so I could hear Bean's heartbeat and was able to lay in a bed and watch TV for an hour. I'm not complaining.


Zac ordered our bed, so we'll have it delivered Saturday. We've been sleeping on an air mattress and it's killer on my back.

Our freezer isn't working, so we're going to have to wait for the maintenance guy to look it over. We just bought groceries so this is not fun.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: Almost 35 weeks (34weeks and 5 days).
Size of baby: A honeydew melon!
Total weight gain/loss: About 22 pounds.
Maternity clothes: My stretchy shorts.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Knee and elbow jabs.
Sleep: Restless.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach.
Cravings: Sweets. Mainly cheesecake.
Symptoms: Back ache, low energy.
Best moment this week: Eating a foot-long chili-cheese coney from Sonic's.

No comments:

Post a Comment