Thursday, May 7, 2009

36w5d

I dropped Jac off at Mawmaw's and went to my NST appointment. I'm not dilating yet, but my cervix has softened which means I could start dilating next week. Getting close! Three more weeks.

My blood pressure is still normal and my swelling went down. I'm considering another epidural, but haven't made up my mind. Hopefully, I won't be sick this time and will be able to remember everything and rest and be comfortable.

Zac and I started watching The Office. I didn't want to because EVERYONE has been watching it, but it's really not a terrible show. I like that there isn't a laugh track. That always drove me crazy in Friends.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: About 37 weeks.
Size of baby: A large cantaloupe!
Total weight gain/loss: 22 or 23 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Stretchy pants.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: It's slow, more like shoulders turning.
Sleep: Not much this week.
What I miss: Being not-pregnant.
Cravings: Chocolate.
Symptoms: Uncomfortable, tired, crabby.
Best moment this week: Jac being a cuddlebug in the mornings.

No comments:

Post a Comment