Friday, May 22, 2009

39 weeks

I went to my NST appointment. So far, I'm dilated two centimeters! I kept having a ton of contractions, some of which were difficult to manage. Dr. L wants to go ahead and admit me this Sunday! He's mostly worried about the cord around Bean's neck and wants to induce. I didn't want to be induced, but it's just three days early, so I'm okay with it. I'm so excited to meet my baby girl!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 39 weeks.
Size of baby: A mini watermelon!
Total weight gain/loss: 25 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Stretchy pajama pants.
Gender: Girl!
Movement: Mainly her shifting herself around.
Sleep: I could use more.
What I miss: Being comfortable.
Cravings: Chinese.
Symptoms: Tired, achy.
Best moment this week: Dilation! And less than a week closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment