Saturday, September 28, 2013

New Orleans

The Riverwalk is closed right now. It's being remodeled, so Zac and I brought the kids to the mall instead. Leah wanted everything in the Disney Store. I think Santa might get her a Flounder. She's very into Ariel (like her mama). There was a princess castle set up with assorted costume dresses and Jac was just too embarrassed to go in the castle. I'm guessing this is the "girls are gross" phase because even joking that he should dress like Leah for Halloween makes him go, "No, Mom! Ehhhhhhgghhhh!" and make a face. Oh, well.


As far as pregnancy goes, I don't really have many symptoms. I'm tired all the time and can't get enough orange juice and smoothies. I'm really into citrus. Other than that, I feel pretty good.

Guess what makes me feel sick to smell it? Of all the things that could make me nauseated, it's pumpkin spice. My favorite thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment