Monday, September 9, 2013

Florida Trip 2013

We're in Florida! As we were arriving yesterday, it didn't feel like a year had passed. Everything was just as hot and just as gorgeous. The ocean is magical. I overdosed on pumpkin spice treats on the way. I can't get enough! The scone from Starbucks is amazing.


Our room was cozy and we had a great view of the lagoon. Fish would occasionally jump from the water and it was nice sitting on the balcony, watching the waves.


We found Jac a cast-cover so he was able to sit near the ocean without getting his cast wet. He didn't want to get in the water, but he walked along the beach collecting shells with his Granddaddy. Leah built sand castles with me.


Today, we went to a few gift shops to look around and bought some ice cream treats. Finding Baskin Robins was an adventure in itself. We kept getting turned around, but finally found it. We spent the rest of the day at the beach. Zac and I even attempted some beach art.


Cindy told me about some pumpkin spice M&Ms she spotted at the grocery, but I couldn't find any, so I bought some Hershey's kisses instead. I've eaten too many, but I can't help it. They are so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment