Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spilled Beans

Mom called me through FaceTime and we were talking about them coming to visit this weekend. I had mentioned to the kids not to say anything about the baby, but Leah just announces, "I'm gonna be a big sister!" Both of my parents were silent for a minute. I wasn't expecting a positive reaction from them, but they were excited and supportive. Mom said I broke a curse because Rachel's baby is "unlucky 13", but I don't believe in superstition, hence my getting married on a Friday the 13th. I feel better, now that my parents know. I'm not sure how to go about telling everyone else, or if it's something I'm required to do. I guess I feel obligated to make it official, but I might wait until I get an ultrasound or do the 12-week-wait. I had to Google when first ultrasounds are done because I haven't been pregnant in so long and can't even remember. Many results said eight weeks, so I've got a while to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment