Saturday, September 21, 2019

Cspire - September

Kyle is spending the weekend with us for C-Spire. There was a Tekken 3 mystery tournament, which I didn't participate in. I was good at Tekken 2. Emily and I used to play that together. This time, Cole slept most of the time and the kids played Smash Bros. I played around on my laptop with World of Warcraft: Classic while Zac and Kyle played Dungeons and Dragons. It was a lazy day. We even got to bring home some extra pizzas. I did get peed on, though. Elias had two accidents and I only had two extra underwear. On our way home, Zac dropped me off at Walmart to get some pants for Elias and yarn for a blanket I'm planning and it was so hard to find anything in the kid section. I did just a bit of Christmas shopping and was so aggravated with the employee on her phone while on the clock and the mess of the store that I just grabbed a pair of too-big pants accidentally, and headed out. But hey, a pair of pants he can wear for the next two years.

No comments:

Post a Comment