Sunday, September 15, 2019

Hilda's baby shower

Zac and I made a 2.5 hour drive to Louisiana to see my friend, Hilda, and attend her baby shower. I haven't seen Hilda since I was pregnant with Jac or maybe sooner. It's been a very long time. We used to go to church together when I lived in Slidell. Hilda lost her first baby, Miracle, back in 2012 to anencephaly. She also has a little boy named Danny, who's around Elias' age, and baby Olivia is due in just a few short weeks. The shower was so sweet, everything in pink and gold. Whoever made the cupcakes must've used magic because they were the best cupcakes I've ever had. And Katie came with Spencer, too! I haven't seen Katie for a few months so we were able to grab coffee prior to the shower and hang out for a little while.

No comments:

Post a Comment