Friday, March 20, 2020

Update and tattoo

So early last week, I went and saw a doctor because I was having some random aches and pains that have been bugging me since Cole was born. I was already aware of my asymptomatic leukocytes, so I was told to continue taking a probiotic. The following day, I went and had an ultrasound done of my gallbladder, liver, and kidneys. My results showed a dilated bile duct, but my gallbladder and kidneys and liver were normal. They sent me for blood work to check for anything underlying, so I went and had that done Wednesday. I called this morning and guess what? Everything is normal. I'm fine. So, it confirms I've pulled a muscle in my back, probably from painting and building furniture, but it won't heal because I carry a 25-pound baby around on my hip all the time (but now he's walking, so there's less of that). I also sit a lot. Add my anxiety and you've got yourself a stress cake. So, at least I can find some relief that I'm not dying and Katie was right. They wouldn't find anything because I stressed myself out over nothing. I am considering seeking therapy. I follow Claire Bidwell Smith on Instagram and she's a grief counselor. I talked to her a little bit last year and she told me grief can cause anxiety. She actually wrote a book about it called Anxiety: The Missing Stage of Grief which I'm considering buying or at least downloading to listen to (multitasking) because I'm positive I've got some anxiety from losing Emily and Dad. Anyway, I'm glad there isn't anything internally wrong with me. I can breathe a sigh of relief.

Meanwhile, I forgot to post a few weeks ago that we went out to see Jessie so I could get started on my coverup. When we're able to go out there again, Zac and I will get both of ours finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment