Sunday, August 23, 2020

Sunday

Zac picked up Dunkin' Donuts this morning and one of their not-too-bad pumpkin spice coffees. We spent most of the day somewhat restless, but ended up taking the kids and dogs on a walk. Cole got excited to run along the path and scraped his little knees up, but he's a trooper. Both little boys were exhausted. Elias peddled his tricycle while Leah rode her scooter. Jac walked the stroller for us. It was a nice day. I can feel autumn coming, though it may be side effects from the two hurricanes approaching the southern coast. My Louisiana gals are doing alright so far, though. This evening we went on a bike ride and I didn't get a single bug in my eye... that's been something of a common occurrence lately if we head out after 7pm. I've had two separate bugs get into my eye and had to dig them out while leaving a leg piece behind. Disgusting. Anyway, Zac and I spent some time doing artsy things this evening. I started working on the church's nursery paintings, but need to buy more white. Zac drew Charlie Jones from Coraline and cooked dinner. It's felt like a long Sunday, but I'm glad. I like having him home.





No comments:

Post a Comment