Saturday, November 28, 2020

Cole is TWO!

My littlest pumpkin is officially a two-year-old! No longer a baby, no longer a burrito. He welcomed his brand new year with a tantrum that lasted roughly four hours, a nap that lasted roughly four minutes, and day that lasted roughly forever. HOWEVER, while the day started off negatively, it ended well. I attempted to make cake pops, but the batter was too soft and the sticks fell through, so I rolled them in sugar and they were cakey doughnut balls. The kids loved them, but ugh. They sucked (lol).

At two, he still doesn't say much, aside from "ball", "book", "meow", "bug", "beans", and "mama". Lots of B words, but no sentences. Most of the B words sound similar, so it depends on the context to decipher which one. I'm not too worried. Jac was a late-talker.

He loves dinosaurs, beans, taking baths and splashing, playing peek-a-boo/hide-and-seek, climbing on everything, and doing a lot by himself. He doesn't like being told "no" and isn't the best listener. He also thinks if he holds his toys above his head, it keeps others from taking them. He's helpful and claps for himself, blows kisses, and is assertive. I see a lot of my dad in him, but also his own little sweet self. These two years have flown by, but I look forward to many more with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment