Saturday, April 24, 2021

Girls Night Out

Zac's job was part of a fashion show, so his co-worker, Leah, invited me along in place of Zac. I bought a dress and some shoes, then met up with her at the local college. It was a little awkward since I'd never met Leah before, but also kinda fun. I'd always wanted to attend a fashion show, like in Sex & the City. I was mostly annoyed that I was the only person wearing a mask at an indoor event... Granted, I've had my vaccine and all, but the majority of Mississippi hasn't and it's just bothersome how the people behave. I got lucky with food options, thankfully, but mostly by scraping pimento and cheese off croissants since I can't have the bread. I was going to have the potato salad, but whoever made it, sprinkled bacon in it. Anyway, Leah's pretty cool. She's taller than me, which is crazy because I'm usually taller than my friends. We're planning to hang out with her sometime for a game night.

No comments:

Post a Comment