Saturday, April 10, 2021

Park & Package

I ordered the kids some stuff off Amazon last week with some of their Christmas money. The big kids picked Hollow Knight plushes and Elias just wanted a snake like Leah's. As soon as I ordered the package, Elias sat by the window to wait. I told him it'll take a while, but every day he'd wait for the postman to come by and was disappointed in no package. Jac and Leah already got their plushes yesterday. Today, the package was due. He woke up, announced loudly that "Today is the day!" and sat by the window. Zac and I decided to pass the time with Cole and him, so we took a walk through the park. The big two stayed home so they could tidy up. We came across a goose egg, something I've never seen before. I'm not sure if it was a dud or if someone took it from the nest. It sucks, but hopefully there are others that are safe. It would be cool to see baby geese or even ducklings this year. When we got home, the box was waiting for him. He was so excited. All for a snake.

No comments:

Post a Comment