Wednesday, March 18, 2009

29w 4d

I brought Jac with me to the doctor this morning. He was so excited to hear Bean's heartbeat again. She's upside down now! Her measurements are on target, heartbeat is great. Dr. L let me feel where her head was through my pelvis. It was so strange, but interesting. As for me, my blood pressure is great, no swelling like with Jac, and I'm not gaining or losing much weight too rapidly. I'm super happy about that. However, I failed the glucose test, so I have to go back and take the three-hour glucose version... Ugh. I'm definitely not looking forward to that, especially this far along and how hungry I've been.

Pregnancy Highlights:
How far along: 29 weeks, 4 days!
Size of baby: Between a butternut squash and a cabbage!
Total weight gain/loss: About 12 pounds.
Maternity clothes: Stretchy pants and a few stretchy shirts.
Gender: Girl.
Movement: Lots of rolling around.
Sleep: A lot lately.
What I miss: Walking without feeling tired quickly.
Cravings: Sweet and salty.
Symptoms: Tired, frequent pee, hungry.
Best moment this week: She's upside down, so while there's more pressure, the end is getting closer!

No comments:

Post a Comment