Friday, March 27, 2009

Ms Trip

I drove to Mom's yesterday and came back today. Dad helped me get our Blazer updated with an oil change and stickers since they aren't switched to Louisiana just yet.


I went through some of the clothes from Olga and put them away for Bean. I finished filling out the apartment application and made a budget to check our funds and so far everything looks good. I'd like to get a job for the weekends or something so Zac won't have to get two jobs. He's making just enough to get us by, but extra couldn't hurt. I just have to wait until Bean isn't breastfeeding anymore.

My arms are completely bruised up from all the blood work last week. My jaw has been aching really bad from my extractions. I'm just feeling miserable right now and don't want to complain, but also want to complain.

A good thing: I used Mom's stethoscope to listen to Bean's heartbeat. Coolest thing ever! I let Jac listen and he wouldn't give it back. It's reassuring in a way, hearing it for myself, knowing she's doing great.

No comments:

Post a Comment