Saturday, November 28, 2015

BBQ

Zac's birthday grill finally arrived! We had grilled hotdogs for lunch and I'm pretty sure we'll either have steaks or burgers tomorrow. He's so happy. I felt like I was watching the kids open Christmas gifts as he put it together. He's already been online looking for things to make.

Beggars

The weather was gorgeous today. It felt like September, not too hot and pleasantly breezy. The leaves are incredible. I've been spending a lot of time outside, just to look at leaves. I might get the kids and take a walk tomorrow, pending Mr. Fussypants' mood.



This week, I've been getting ALL THREE kids in the bed AT THE SAME TIME. It's truly a wonderful feeling to know the house will be quiet enough for me to relax, have a nice tall glass of wine milk and crochet or practice chords for a little while without interruption and background chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment