Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015

Happy (late) Halloween! It's a bit late, but I'm finally able to sit down for a while. I woke up this morning in a nice warm puddle of pee so it's been a fun day.


I've had this post saved since the 30th, but every time I sat to write something or post a picture, [insert every possible interruption] happens. The holiday was fun. We went Trick-or-Treating a day early since the 31st had a 100% chance of rain. 

My crocheted Trick or Treat bags gained a few compliments from random passerby. They were started last week and finished just in time, much to the trauma of my joints. The bags are one of a few crochet projects I'm currently working on that I hope to finish before Christmas. Unfortunately, I've got early symptoms of arthritis, so crocheting is a painful little hobby and projects take much longer to complete.


I spent Halloween Day cooking and baking with Zac for our Octoberfeast, which turned out to be amazing. There's nothing quite like filling a kitchen with scents of autumn on a rainy day.

We painted pumpkins instead of carving them this year. I believe it will be a new tradition because there is less mess to clean up and I love seeing the kids get creative.

No comments:

Post a Comment