Tuesday, May 22, 2018

12 weeks & other stuff

Zac took the big kids to work with him and I brought Elias with me to the doctor for my 12-week appointment. The tech spent a good two, try-not-to-panic minutes looking for Bug's heartbeat until she realized she was too low. Strong heartbeat found, much relief. I go back June 20th.

I picked the kids up after my appointment and we went to get their new glasses. Jac needed a new prescription and Leah only needs hers for reading. I'm hoping she doesn't lose this pair.


After glasses, we ordered some fast food, picked up Zac for lunch, and headed to the park to hang out until Zac had to get back.


Pregnancy highlights:
How far along: 12 weeks.
Size of baby: Plum!
Total weight gain/loss: Five pounds total gained.
Maternity clothes: I can't button regular denims anymore.
Gender: Unknown.
Movement: Yes! Just a few flutters now and then when I'm lying on my back.
Cravings: Random. I wanted tomato soup and grilled cheese tonight.
Symptoms: So tired, but less nausea. Far less patience.
Best moment this week: Feeling flutters and hearing the heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment