Friday, May 4, 2018

78 things to distract my boredom

My nausea is back and forth today and I'm tired and hungry and aggravated, so here's some useless information to read.

1. What did you want to be when you were a kid: A model.
2. Which Friends character do you relate to the most? Phoebe.
3. Do you like your name? Why? No. It doesn't sound pretty.
4. Are you a messy or clean person? A little of both.
5. How tall are you? 5'3''.
6. How tall were you when you were 10? I have no idea.
7. What is your guilty pleasure? Celtic music.
8. What are you saving money for right now? A bigger vehicle.
9. How many Pringles can you eat at once? Zero. I hate Pringles.
10. Tea or coffee? Tea.
11. Are you an extrovert or an introvert? Introvert.
12. What is your Halloween costume this year? Pregnant Sally, probably.
13. Sweet or salty? Salty.
14. Favorite social media? Twitter.
15. Who is the last person you kissed? Elias.
16. What is your favorite breakfast? Bacon and eggs.
17. When is your birthday? November 5.
18. When did you start your blog? This blog, 2005. I started actual blogging in 2000.
19. What is your opinion on the Kardashians? Moo.
20. How would you describe your style? If it's clean and it fits, I'll wear it.
21. What color is your hair? Kind of reddish blonde.
22. What color socks are you wearing? None.
23. What is your dream job? Working for myself.
24. Dogs or cats? Both are fine.
25. What makes you weird? You tell me.
26. Celebrity crush? Tom Hiddleston, Johnny Depp, Milla Jovovich.
27. Opinion of cigarettes? I breathe better without them.
28. Do you want children? How many? Sure, I guess 4 is good.
29. Favorite boy names? James, Elias, and [secret name].
30. Favorite girl names? Leah and [secret name].
31. Who was the last person you held hands with? Elias.
32. Are you loud, outgoing, or shy? Neither.
33. Who are you looking forward to seeing? New baby.
34. Are you easy to get along with? So I'm told.
35. Have you ever given up on someone, but then gone back to him or her? I gave up on a long-term friendship. I went back once, but I'm not planning to make that mistake again.
36. If you were drunk, would the person you like take care of you? Yes, but I don't get drunk.
37. Do you think you'll be in a relationship two months from now? I better be.
38. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? Zac. He should be calling soon.
39. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? If it's raunchy and TMI, yes.
40. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Katie.
41. What does your most recent text say? "But I know you want that bike."
42. How do you feel about abortion? Her body, her choice.
43. Do you like big crowds of people? No.
44. Do you believe in luck and miracles? I believe in being realistic.
45. What good thing happened this summer? This past summer, we took a fun trip with the church.
46. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? If he'll let me.
47. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yes.
48. Do you still talk to your first crush? Not really.
49. Do you like bubble baths? I would if my tub was bigger.
50. Do you like your neighbors? I do.
51. What are your bad habits? Procrastinating, not being honest with my feelings.
52. Where would you like to travel? Paris.
53. Do you have trust issues? Some.
54. Favorite part of your daily routine? Going to bed.
55. What body part are you most uncomfortable with? These legs.
56. What do you do when you wake up? Go back to sleep.
57. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? Neither.
58. Who are you most comfortable with? Zac.
59. Have any of your ex's told you they regret breaking up? He wasn't an ex, but I've heard that before.
60. Do you ever want to get married? I don't want to get married again.
61. Is your hair long enough for a ponytail? Almost.
62. Which celebrities would you like having a threesome with? Well, I did mention my celebrity crushes earlier... 
63. Do you play sports? Nope.
64. Would you rather live without TV or music? TV.
65. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? No.
66. What do you say during awkward silences? Nothing.
67. Do you think age matters in relationships? It depends.
68. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Amazon.com.
69. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Not everyone.
70. If you're being extremely quiet, what does it mean? I'm probably anxious, mad, or just thinking.
71. Do you smile at strangers? Not usually.
72. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? The ocean.
73. Do you want a roommate? No thank you, please.
74. What are you paranoid about? Not much, thankfully.
75. What was the meanest thing someone ever said to you? "I wouldn't have stayed faithful."
76. The nicest thing? "I can see us together."
77. Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? Probably.
78. What language do you want to learn? French.

No comments:

Post a Comment