Monday, May 14, 2018

Jac is TWELVE!

My first baby is twelve years old today!! It's amazing how fast the years have gone by.


He's so smart and kind and so helpful. He enjoys reading large books and various series. He's also very thoughtful, sometimes making me hot tea or toast "just because". He cooks sometimes, mainly soups or foods than can go in the oven (like pizza). Rarely does he complain when we ask him to do things around the house. His chores are mainly washing laundry and cleaning off the surfaces in the kitchen or taking out the garbage. He likes playing with plush toys, as well as his video games. Minecraft and Pokemon are still favorites. He's slow to anger and quick to apologize and I'm so lucky he's my son.

I got the kids up and dressed this morning and brought them to Cracker Barrel for pancakes. It's probably been about nine years or so since I took them out by myself to eat. Usually it's from guilt that Zac can't join us (lol), but it was great having the quality time. Tonight, Jac wanted Fernando's so we brought his friend, Halek, with us. The staff sang the Spanish birthday song and put a sombrero on Jac's head, as well as a mouth full of whipped cream. He thought it was awesome. They even gave him a bowl of fried ice cream. All the kids shared it since they were mostly full from tacos. Jac said it was probably his most favorite birthday. I can't believe he's 12 already!

No comments:

Post a Comment