Sunday, November 24, 2019

Sick

Fun fact: my little family of 5 (because Zac doesn't count as he didn't catch our cold) is finally over whatever the funk we had in our sinuses. Leah caught it first, then passed it to Jac, then Cole got it, finally me, then Elias. It's been two very long, very gross weeks of mucus and coughing and fevers and exhaustion. Just in time for the holidays! I'm still waiting for Elias' lymph nodes to go back to their usual size, and Cole still has some junk in his eyes when he wakes up. Other than that, all good.

I'm hoping this is it for the rest of the year. We almost made it the WHOLE year without catching anything, but oh well. It had to happen at some point. Luckily, Mom's coming by in the morning to sit with the kids while I go to the dreaded DMV to renew my license and update my current address. Zac joked that it's time for us to move again because we always get our information updated right before we move, ha.

That's all for now. Time to round up the critters and start getting them ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment