Thursday, May 14, 2020

Jac is Fourteen!

Has it really been a year?? This quarantine life is making things crazy over here. Not bad-crazy, but just normal-crazy. Can't believe it's been a year since Jac became a teenager. I looked back at how last year we went to the mall and I bought him and the other kids pretzels and cookies... We haven't been to the mall since February. These are weird times.

Anyway, my biggest boy. He's 14 now! This is his golden birthday. He's definitely a teenager. I get backtalk and sarcasm from him, but he's also my best helper around the house and taking care of the boys when I'm cleaning or cooking. He babysits, too. The kid is pretty awesome. I baked him a cookie cake this morning and we ordered curbside from Fernandos. Zac bought him a SwitchLite a few weeks ago and I crocheted him a Moss Creep from Hollow Knight. All he really wanted was Takis and sour Skittles, ha. He says he had a great day, in spite of not being able to go to New Orleans as we originally planned. Maybe next year. I'm glad he enjoyed his day.

No comments:

Post a Comment