Friday, June 22, 2018

I dream in cheesecake.

So I can't get enough to eat, apparently. I'm worried I'm eating more than I should, but it feels like not enough and I'm left with a burning sensation in my guts. Drinking water helps, but let's get real, I want a bowl of strawberries and some carrots and maybe a hot dog or seven. And nachos, broccoli and cheese soup, brownies, a smoothie, and whatever else Scott Calvin listed when he was in denial about being Santa Claus.

Food Survey
  1. How do you feel about golden Oreos? I dig 'em.
  2. What is your favorite dessert topping? Butterscotch or cherries.
  3. What is your favorite flavor/brand of bubble gum? Minty kind.
  4. Favorite cheese? Cake.
  5. Favorite lunch meat? Bologna. Seriously.
  6. Favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla. Not vanilla bean.
  7. Best looking food? Sushi.
  8. Best food to put cheese on? Potatoes.
  9. Best sexual food? Strawberries, I guess.
  10. Best tasting drink in the summer? Ice tea or pink lemonade.
  11. Best tasting drink in the winter? Hot cocoa or apple cider.
  12. Best food for a night out with friends? Sushi.
  13. Best foods to eat with a roll? Soups.
  14. Messiest food, in your opinion? Barbecue.
  15. Easiest food to prepare? Take out.
  16. Cheapest food you ever ate? Taco Bell.
  17. Most expensive food you ever ate? Disney World food.
  18. Stinkiest food you ever ate? Tuna.
  19. Favorite dipping sauce? Depends on what's being dipped.
  20. Best pizza topping? Artichokes.
  21. Favorite potato chip flavor? Plain for dipping.
  22. Most toxic substance you ever ate? I drank a bottle of orange Triaminic when I was little.
  23. Most calories you ate in one meal? I'm sure it was a buffet of some sort.
  24. Favorite soda? Red cream soda.
  25. Favorite flavor of juice? White grape peach.
  26. Favorite vegetable? Zucchini.
  27. Favorite fruit? Raspberries.
  28. Worst canned food? Fruit cocktail.
  29. Best side dish? Potatoes.
  30. Worst fast food restaurant? Taco Bell.
  31. Best restaurant? Sushi places.
  32. Best smelling food? Peppers.
  33. Favorite appetizer? Spinach artichoke dip.
  34. Favorite cookie flavor? White chocolate chip.
  35. Favorite cake flavor? Carrot.
  36. Favorite pie flavor? Cherry.
  37. Chocolate or rainbow sprinkles? Neither.
  38. Ketchup or mustard? Mustard.
  39. Best food to have on a date? Sushi.
  40. Most share-able food? Amy doesn't share food.

No comments:

Post a Comment